.: Peikyd B69
Long oil alkyd resin based on special fatty acids
- Excellent gloss/gloss retention
- Excellent wetting and dispensability
- Excellent flow and brush ability
- Outdoor durability
- High solids, high quality architectural paints
- Excellent medium for pigment dispersion
- As modifier could be blended with other Peik long
and medium oil and thixotropic alkyd resins.
Product Data and Composition
- Oil : 69%
- Type of oil : special fatty acids
- Phtalic anhydride : 21%
- Type of Polyol : Pentaerythritol
- Viscosity ( DIN 53211@20C, 60% in W.S)
BL Type : 50-70 Sec.
BM Type : 70-100 Sec.
- Acid Value : Max.10
- Delivery form : 70% in W.S.
Stability and Storage
- Minimum 9 months from delivery ,subject to storage in
covered and dry area, in unopened and original containers,
at storage temperatures between 5-30
- Exposure to sunshine should be avoided.
The submitted technical data maybe changed without prior notice.
Although the submitted information is believed to be reliable we can not assume any responsibility for performance or the
results obtained through the use of the product herein described.
PICCO Color Center
Copyrightę 2005 Peik Chimie Company. All Rights Reserved.