.: Peiklith VH460
Vinyl acetate homopolymer dispersion
- Dilutable with water
- Clear and brittle film
- Wood / Tile adhesives
- Applications in paper/ leather and mathes industries
Product Data and Composition
- Solid contents : %46 (+/-)1
( Brookfield RVT@T=25C,Spindle 6,RPM 10)
- PH : 3 - 5
- Protective colloid : Polyvinyl alcohol
- Particle charge : Non - ionic
- Residual monomer : <0.5%
- Minimum Film Forming Temp : 16 -18
Packaging, Stability and Storage
- In 200 Kg steel drum with 2 layers of P.E.bags
- Protected from frost and avoiding direct sunshine,
this resin is stable min. 1 year from delivery time.
The submitted technical data maybe changed without prior notice.
Although the submitted information is believed to be reliable we can not assume any responsibility for performance or the
results obtained through the use of the product herein described.
PICCO Color Center
Copyrightę 2005 Peik Chimie Company. All Rights Reserved.